Nov 27th -Dec 3rd 2022
Ultra -luxury Trip
“To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.”
We’ve introduced an intriguing luxury experience; join us on 8 days, 7-night journey to one of Kenya’s most luxurious destinations. Kenya is the top luxury African safari destination due to its wide range of experiences available, including superb wildlife, palm-lined beachfront, and unique indigenous culture. Kenya’s greatest luxury safari trips offer a friendly, personalized experience, exquisite wine and cuisine, and superb creature comforts, all delivered in some of the world’s most remote locations where you may bask in the stunning natural splendor and see the cycle of life’s raw drama play out between predator and victim.
The Experience at a Glance
What’s Included in the Experience
- Fast track you through Jomo Kenyatta international airport and transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Transfer you quickly to your hotel ( 5 star )
- Accommodation at the hotel on a half board meal plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Transfer from the hotel to Wilson Airport
- Flight from Wilson Airport to Nanyuki
- Local airstrip transfers
- Accommodation for two nights
- Meals on full board, non-premium drinks,
- Daily game drives,
- Accommodation for Two Nights, all meals and beverages including premium wines and spirits (excluding champagne and select wines and spirits from our Vintage Collection)
- Shared game drives with our expert guides in our panoramic view luxury Land Cruisers
- Use of the Taswira Photo Studio, professional Canon cameras, lenses and binoculars
- Sundowners and bush breakfast
- Use of our gym and pool
- Guided nature walks within the camp
- Room service, daily laundry and ironing services
- Complimentary WiFi
- Return transfers from Olkiombo Airstrip or Sekenani Gate
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- All statutory taxes
- • Accommodation for two nights
- All meals
- Park fees (excluding when booked on exclusive use)
- Return airstrip transfers
- Scheduled activities (including game drives, excursion to Shetani lava flow, Oldonyo Larami volcano hike, yoga, nature walk, bush breakfast & sundowners)
- Use of the spa (excluding treatments)
- Laundry (excluding dry cleaning)
- All drinks (excluding premium wines & spirits)
- Complimentary wireless internet throughout camp
- Flight from Tsavo to Nairobi
- Transfer from the airport to the hotel For a Half day
- 3 course table d’hote meal
- High speed Wi-Fi internet
- Use of the gym, sauna, steam and outdoor pool, use of the residents’ Lounge
- 10% discount on spa treatment
- Private ground transfer to Jomo Kenyatta international airport for outbound flight
What’s Excluded in the Experience
- International Flight to & from Kenya ( Jomo Kenyatta International Airport)
- Visa Fees
- Travel & Medical Insurance Cover
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid -19 Tests
- Vaccine fees
When you arrive in Nairobi, your hosts and driver will be waiting to assist you with your hotel transfer. Before you have a nice dinner, take some time for some much-needed relaxation.
Nairobi To Laikipia
Begin the day with a great breakfast before departing for Laikipia, where we will have lunch before embarking on our first wildlife drive on the conservancy.
Laikipia All day
Prepare for a full day in the wildlife, with activities ranging from canoeing in the conservancy, where you will experience a canoeing safari great for bird watching, to having breakfast in the wild, game drives, and the opportunity to feed the resident giraffe.
Guests can also take use of Mugie Conservancy’s nine-hole golf course, which is ideal for a round of golf with friends or family.
Laikipia To Maasai Mara
Lets start the day with a wonderful breakfast then start the journey to the Mara.
Welcome to the Mara
Arrive in the Mara , have lunch, relax in the afternoon maybe have a dip the pool and later on have an evening game drive and a sundowner
What a day in the Mara!
Experience the Mara Like Never Before
Start the day with a morning Coffee and head to a morning safari , then have a bush breakfast in the wild . Later on return to the camp relax and maybe enjoy some Spa time.
After Lunch , you shall enjoy an evening safari and a sundowner
Bye Maasai Mara & Hello Tsavo
We shall start our Journey after having breakfast and head to Tsavo, the biggest national park in Kenya
Tsavo National Park covers 4% of Kenya’s land area and is home to some of Africa’s largest elephant herds. Guests can also witness dust red elephants bathing in the Galana River.
Tsavo to the fullest
A full day of activities awaits you, beginning with a bush breakfast, followed by a morning wildlife drive, an excursion to the Shetani lava flow, a volcano hike, yoga, a nature walk, and finally a wonderful sundowner.
Tsavo, Back to Nairobi
Later on a ground transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for an Outbound flight