Nov 17th -Nov 25th
Lux -Girls Trip
The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience
We’ve introduced an intriguing girl’s travel experience; Kenya is beckoning! Join us on a 9-day, 8-night journey to one of Kenya’s most popular tourist destinations. Embark on an adventure-filled, ladies-only vacation where you will be immersed in the Kenyan experience through safari and beach excursions, as well as visits to historical landmarks and breathtaking picture-perfect beaches. Enjoy nice cuisine and simply enjoy the moment as you make new memories; all you have to do now is pack your bags and let’s go! Ladies!
The Experience at a Glance
What's Included in the Experience
- Transfer from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Transfer you quickly to your hotel ( 5 star )
- Two nights accommodation at the hotel on a half board meal plan ( Breakfast & Dinner)
- Visit the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- Visit the giraffe center, feed the endangered Rothschild giraffes
- Lunch at a fine dining restaurant
- Transfer from the hotel to Wilson Airport
- flight from Wilson Airport to Maasai Mara
- All meals
- All drinks (excluding premium brands and champagne)
- Two daily shared game viewing activities. These include morning and afternoon game drives
- Maasai village visit
- sundowner cocktails
- Bush meals
- Nature walk
- Return transfers to and from Kichwa Tembo Airstrip to the camp
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Ground transfer from Malindi airport to Watamu
- Four nights of accommodation in a full board meal plan (5-star rating hotel)
- Access to the beach
- Wakeboarding in the Indian Ocean
- Snorkeling in the Indian Ocean
- Visit the Local Ocean Turtle Conservation Centre
- Visit Bio -Ken Snake Farm
- All-inclusive Day of traditional Swahili boat
- Spa Treatment
- sunset at the Lichthaus Bar
- Ground Transfer from Watamu to Malindi airport
- Return flights to Nairobi
- Services of an English -speaking Driver & Guide
- Travel Photographer & videographer
- All statutory taxes for the flights & accommodation mentioned above
- Park fees included
What’s Excluded in the Experience
- International Flight to & from Kenya ( Jomo Kenyatta International Airport)
- Visa Fees
- Travel & Medical Insurance Cover
- Tips & Gratuities
- Covid -19 Tests
- Vaccine fees
Options & Enhancements
- Balloon safari – Maasai Mara
Arrive in Nairobi
When you arrive in Nairobi, Kenya, your host and driver will be ready to assist you with your hotel transfer. Take some well-deserved rest before our Kenyan-themed welcome supper.
Giraffes, Elephants & the good stuff
Begin the day with a delicious breakfast before heading to the Giraffe Center, where we will feed the endangered Rothschild Giraffes, capture cute photos, and learn more about their conservation. Visit the Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage before concluding the day with a late tantalizing lunch before heading back to the hotel for dinner.
Let’s Go to Mara
Breakfast and briefing at the hotel by an H&H travel agent, followed by private ground transport to Nairobi – Wilson Airport, where you will join a flight to the Maasai Mara national park.
Early morning game drive, breakfast, lunch at the camp, visit an authentic Maasai village, scenic sundowners in the bush & dinner at camp
How about the Beach?
Today is a relaxing day. It’s time to pack your belongings and fly to Watamu’s gorgeous beautiful coastline. When guests arrive at the hotel, they can unload, chill, and catch some much-needed sun!
Wakeboarding & snake Farm
Morning, Prepare to take up the challenge of gliding through the water behind a boat. The wakeboarding tower helps beginners get up and ride while also allowing the experts to get enormous air over the wake.
On the way back, we’ll stop at the Local Ocean Turtle Conservation Center to learn about the efforts to support the Watamu turtle population and also a quick stop at bio ken snake farm.
Dolphins & traditional Swahili boat
Our all-inclusive day of Traditional Swahili boat sightseeing in Kenya’s the Indian Ocean aboard our Old World Sailing Dhow schooner! Enjoy a day filled with emotions, from breakfast to lunch to sundowners.
Freshly prepared breakfast, morning cruising, lagoon anchoring, BBQ with freshly grilled fish taken from the boat in the morning, snorkeling at anchor in lagoons, seeing dolphins lunch at sea, sunset session, and sail back under the stars
Give your body a little love, it deserves it.
Touch the body. Heal the mind. Calm the spirit. Enjoy the perfect the last in Watamu, relaxing. Later on, have a beautiful sunset at the Lichthaus bar where the sun drops.
Checkouts and departures
Flight to Nairobi & Transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for the outbound flight
What else can we say except, when are we going to see you again?